- Fast Company #2 Best Workplaces for Innovators (2022)
- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Fast Company #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for an exceptional and experienced Regional Vice President to join our team. In this role, you will spearhead our growth with our largest (ie. Fortune 100) employers by creating market demand, developing prospect and buyer level strategies, and architecting deals and contract terms that are credible and exciting to prospects, drive revenue, and position Maven to scale.
As Regional Vice President of Sales at Maven, you will:
- Collaboratively grow Maven’s relationships with large US and often multinational employers
- Create market demand by evangelizing Maven’s voice with passion, credibility and the effective use of data
- Develop a detailed plan for meeting your individual targets and partner with both our Sales Development team and our Channel team to ensure a robust pipeline of high-potential prospects
- Use creativity and relentless persistence to secure meetings with HR buyers - ranging from C-level audiences to regionally focused contacts
- Position Maven’s value proposition effectively based on a solid understanding of the competitive landscape, technology, and individual buyer needs
- Expertly assess buyers (decision makers, influencers and champions); building persona-appropriate approaches to bring value to each interaction
- Work collaboratively with our channel partners (e.g., national and regional health plans) to drive an efficient and consultative sales process
- Drive and achieve sales goals, including management of the entire end-to-end sales process
- Be a thought and motivational leader within our sales and extended Maven team
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 10+ years of experience in a direct sales role, with no less than 5 years of experience working with HR buyers of companies with 20K employees or more
- Exceptional sales performance history (quota achievement, forecasting, etc) that can be confirmed through documentation and references who will validate record of success and level of contribution
- Savvy understanding of the economics of the modern day healthcare ecosystem
- Growth mindset that thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong organizational skills; including detailed management of deals in Salesforce and coordination of follow-up to prospects
- Demonstrated comfort with data; ability to interpret and discuss analytics with ease in conversations with individuals of varying levels of understanding
- Proven network within the HR/employee benefits community
- Insatiable appetite for success
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who've been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.