- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Midsize Companies to Work for (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in Health Care (2021)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in New York (2021)
- PARENTS@WORK Best Places to Work for Parents (2021)
- ROCK HEALTH Disruptive Founder of the Year (2021)
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK Certified (2021)
- FAST COMPANY #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- CB INSIGHTS Digital Health 150 (2020)
- INTERBRAND Breakthrough Brand (2020)
Learn more about the meaningful impact your talents will serve for Maven users by clicking here.
Title: Fertility Care Provider (Contractor)
Maven is looking for a Fertility Care provider in Australia or New Zealand to join our provider network to support our existing members and new incoming members.
- Time commitment: 2 hours per week, with potential to increase in the future
- Exclusive network: Community of exceptional global health and wellness professionals across 30+ specialties
- Flexibility: Meet with members virtually, when and where it’s convenient for you.
- Expand your practice: Supplement your regular practice through Maven’s proprietary, secure telehealth platform:
- Provide care via video and private messaging
- Participate in unique opportunities, e.g. moderating community forums, leading virtual member classes, writing or reviewing educational articles
- In-person referrals to your practice
- Training & events: Complimentary opportunities for ongoing education
- Certification in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing patient care or support within a practice, clinic, or hospital that addresses reproductive health
- Awareness and understanding of cultural sensitivities related to reproductive healthcare
- Flexible and collaborative working style
- Fluency in English (required), as well as fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and/or Japanese (preferred)
Additional helpful experiences or interests:
- Experience or demonstrated interest in healthcare innovation, digital health, or telehealth
- Demonstrated interest in improving that state of maternity care
- Awareness of the key differences between maternal care systems around the globe
If you are not located in & practicing in Australia or New Zealand please do not apply to this role. US-based Providers can express interest in working with Maven at mavenclinic.com/practitioners.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships*
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer!
- In-office catered breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Grubhub lunch program & Thursday Maven get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend*
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven!
- 401K matching for US-based, full-time employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers listed under Maven DCW Providers, PA are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: email@example.com.