- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Midsize Companies to Work for (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in Health Care (2021)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in New York (2021)
- PARENTS@WORK Best Places to Work for Parents (2021)
- ROCK HEALTH Disruptive Founder of the Year (2021)
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK Certified (2021)
- FAST COMPANY #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- CB INSIGHTS Digital Health 150 (2020)
- INTERBRAND Breakthrough Brand (2020)
Learn more about the meaningful impact your talents will serve for Maven users by clicking here.
We are seeking a Vice President of Care Delivery to lead Maven’s Care Team which includes frontline staff that provide navigation, coaching, and clinical services to members 24/7 across the globe for fertility, maternity, pediatrics, and other clinical verticals in women’s and family health. The VP of Care Delivery is responsible for delivering best-in-class virtual care experiences for both our care team members and our patients. Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, they will be an essential leader in driving strategies as we scale to maintain our exceptional quality of care and to improve patient outcomes. This role will oversee the daily operations and rapid scaling of the care team. This is a highly cross-functional position, involving close collaboration with our clinical programs team, our outcomes and research team, our product teams, and our growth teams.
As Vice President of Care Delivery, you will:
- Build, lead, and manage growing service operations teams through ongoing career development, nurturing a strong team culture, and ensuring high employee satisfaction
- Manage a highly complex and regulated network, balancing supply and demand, while incorporating legal, product, and client implementation strategies
- Partner with the leaders of Care Advocate and Care Support Teams to create annual strategic roadmaps with quarterly OKRs for both teams, iteratively defining KPIs and dashboards to monitor and assess performance
- Partner with clinical research and product functions to evolve internal and external processes and SLAs for clinical activities. Work to optimize Maven’s virtual care model in order to drive patient outcomes and to achieve strong clinical ROI for all user experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders (Sales, Client Success, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Analytics) to determine key Maven initiatives and goals, and effectively coordinate efforts to achieve them
- Determine key success metrics and track them in a way to maintain accountability and inform the future clinical roadmap
- Deepen delivery infrastructure to ensure success with efficiently serving clients with diverse patient populations and needs as Maven scales (e.g., Provider and Care Advocate team staffing, communication channels, CRM tools, escalation workflows)
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 10+ years relevant health care operations experience
- 5+ years of building and managing large scale teams (100+) with a track record of recruiting and retaining top talent
- Experience with telehealth-based clinical care, navigation or coaching programs
- High emotional intelligence and experience leading a mission-driven team
- Passionate about healthcare and innovations in the industry
- Excellent critical thinking and experience making data-driven, results-oriented decisions
- Strong communicator and track record of successful change management
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, self-starter
- Committed to delivering excellent service
- Formal clinical training a plus
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships*
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer!
- In-office catered breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Grubhub lunch program & Thursday Maven get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend*
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven!
- 401K matching for US-based, full-time employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers listed under Maven DCW Providers, PA are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.