- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Midsize Companies to Work for (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in Health Care (2021)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in New York (2021)
- PARENTS@WORK Best Places to Work for Parents (2021)
- ROCK HEALTH Disruptive Founder of the Year (2021)
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK Certified (2021)
- FAST COMPANY #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- CB INSIGHTS Digital Health 150 (2020)
- INTERBRAND Breakthrough Brand (2020)
Learn more about the meaningful impact your talents will serve for Maven users by clicking here.
Maven is looking for an experienced Care Advocacy Manager to manage a team of passionate Care Advocates. You will work alongside the Managers and Directors of Maven’s Care Team to play a pivotal role in building team culture and processes to ensure we continue delivering high quality, emphatic care to our members along their family planning journeys. We are seeking someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and problem-solve with team members, and who has a proven track record of motivating others.
Maven Care Advocacy is a 24x7 team. For this role we are seeking someone who is open to the following shift Monday-Friday: 3:00pm to 12:00am Eastern US time
As a Manager, Care Advocacy at Maven, you will:
- Bring your passion and experience in people management and care management to supervise Care Advocacy team members
- Learn the ins and outs of Maven’s business and the day-to-day Care Advocacy responsibilities, diving in to support direct reports in building effective care plans to help members reach their health and wellness goals
- Act as a point of escalation for member issues, driving problems to resolution while managing communication with key stakeholders
- Use your continuous improvement mindset to define and iterate on processes, making positive enhancements to drive efficiency, value, and accountability toward KPIs
- Ensure team performance metrics are met; including but not limited to: supporting ongoing member engagement and care plan goal completion, adherence to documentation and follow-up expectations
- Facilitate the team’s alignment with broader organizational objectives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Care Support, Care Operations, Product, Data, Provider Operations, Engineering, and Client Success teams
- Foster a culture focused on exceptional and empathetic member care
- Foster an environment in which your team members are informed, supported, and engaged
- Coach individual team members through career and skill development in partnership with our People team
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in allied health, human services, or healthcare organizations, with at least 2 years of management experience
- Exceptional relationship management skills and commitment to delivering service excellence
- Strong sense of empathy applied to direct reports, members, and providers
- Savvy business judgment support for data-driven, results-oriented decision-making
- Passion for details, responsiveness and organization and an interest in helping others to learn these skills
- Passion for team motivation and community building
- Ability to create order from chaos, and willingness to roll up sleeves to directly solve challenging problems
Additional helpful experiences and skills:
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in family planning and maternal-child health areas such as pregnancy, postpartum, adoption, surrogacy, and fertility
- Experience in care/case management
- Clinical licensure in a nursing, social work, or other provider-related field
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships*
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer!
- In-office catered breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Grubhub lunch program & Thursday Maven get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend*
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven!
- 401K matching for US-based, full-time employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers listed under Maven DCW Providers, PA are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.