- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Midsize Companies to Work for (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in Health Care (2021)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in New York (2021)
- PARENTS@WORK Best Places to Work for Parents (2021)
- ROCK HEALTH Disruptive Founder of the Year (2021)
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK Certified (2021)
- FAST COMPANY #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- CB INSIGHTS Digital Health 150 (2020)
- INTERBRAND Breakthrough Brand (2020)
Learn more about the meaningful impact your talents will serve for Maven users by clicking here.
Maven is looking for mission-driven, empathetic practitioners to support our members through virtual care services. As a Maven provider, you will have the opportunity to meet with members across the United States, scaling impact and healthcare access nationally. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with a curated provider network spanning 30+ specialties and 350+ subspecialties to deliver holistic, high value care.
As a Maven provider, you will:
- Provide virtual care and support to members via video consults and asynchronous messaging
- Collaborate with Maven’s Care Advocate team to ensure member needs are met, including recommendations for in-person referrals, follow-ups, etc.
- Serve as an ambassador of Maven’s unique care model, providing culturally humble care and championing our belief that better outcomes for women and families mean a better world for everyone.
We’re looking for you to bring:
- Active certification in your specialty area
- Independent, unrestricted license to practice in at least one state
- Physicians: current board certification in good standing
- Ability to provide direct member care, ideally 5-10 hrs per week
- Experience providing empathetic, culturally humble care
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Passion for women’s and family health
We offer our providers:
- Ability to create your own schedule to accommodate professional and personal needs
- Ability to work from anywhere with stable internet and a private space
- Exclusive network:
- Community of exceptional health and wellness professionals across 30+ specialties
Expand your practice:
Supplement your regular practice through Maven’s proprietary, secure telehealth platform:
Provide care via video and private messaging
Participate in unique opportunities, e.g. moderating community forums, leading virtual member classes--and more
Training & events:
Complimentary opportunities for ongoing education
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships*
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer!
- In-office catered breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Grubhub lunch program & Thursday Maven get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend*
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven!
- 401K matching for US-based, full-time employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers listed under Maven DCW Providers, PA are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.