- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Midsize Companies to Work for (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in Health Care (2021)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in New York (2021)
- PARENTS@WORK Best Places to Work for Parents (2021)
- ROCK HEALTH Disruptive Founder of the Year (2021)
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK Certified (2021)
- FAST COMPANY #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- CB INSIGHTS Digital Health 150 (2020)
- INTERBRAND Breakthrough Brand (2020)
Learn more about the meaningful impact your talents will serve for Maven users by clicking here.
Maven is looking for an experienced professional to lead Maven’s consulting/broker relationship strategy to increase Maven’s presence, drive growth, and increase revenue through these channels. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong understanding of the health benefits industry, a focus on growth and relationship development, as well as experience in a benefits consulting role or directly with brokers and consultants. This role is integral to building Maven’s brand in the market and helping Maven to achieve the growth targets in place.
As a Senior Director of Consulting Relations at Maven, you will:
- Drive Maven’s Consultant and Broker relations strategic vision
- Manage and grow Maven’s relationship with employer benefit consultants and national broker partners
- Build and deepen relationships with health management teams, subject matter expert teams, and key leadership at each of the national firms
- Drive opportunities from brokers and consultants and support the sales team with opportunities, providing strategic insight and coaching to help close the deal.
- Work closely with internal partners including sales, marketing, product, client success, strategy and operations to influence and deliver on go-to-market goals
- Manage sales and customer success team feedback loop, and coordinate with marketing on content creation, outreach and external communications
- Attend and lead various educational meetings, capabilities presentations and networking events both in person and via conference call
- Manage a team of direct reports to execute the strategy and scale for growth
This role will report to the VP of Client Success.
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 10+ years of previous benefits consulting experience
- Account knowledge, consulting and broker contacts, and industry relationships in the employer space
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, prioritize, and coordinate multiple tasks within time constraints
- Experience building and managing a team of direct reports
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization and partner cross-functionally
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate product vision to stakeholders
- Ability to deliver presentations in a way that establishes credibility and reinforces the value of the Maven offering
- Experience and comfort working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- NYC or remote
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Background in and/or passion for working in family health
- Experience operating within Salesforce
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships*
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer!
- In-office catered breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Grubhub lunch program & Thursday Maven get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend*
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven!
- 401K matching for US-based, full-time employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers listed under Maven DCW Providers, PA are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: email@example.com.