- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Midsize Companies to Work for (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in Health Care (2021)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in New York (2021)
- PARENTS@WORK Best Places to Work for Parents (2021)
- ROCK HEALTH Disruptive Founder of the Year (2021)
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK Certified (2021)
- FAST COMPANY #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- CB INSIGHTS Digital Health 150 (2020)
- INTERBRAND Breakthrough Brand (2020)
Learn more about the meaningful impact your talents will serve for Maven users by clicking here.
Maven is seeking an experienced Financial Systems Manager to expand, develop and maintain all Accounting and Finance related tools. The administrator will be responsible for ensuring functionality, integrity and dependability for the Accounting System (Netsuite), expense management systems, and other systems and integrations impacting accounting and finance. This role would recommend and implement efficiency and modifications to increase productivity and streamline workflow. Reporting to the Controller, they will also provide leadership and a strong technical background to the team.
To make our mission a reality, your skills will be accountable for:
- Expand and enhance the functionality of the Accounting Team, through leveraging systems and efficiencies.
- Ensure integrity of the Accounting System by developing safeguards and controls including account creation, user access/permissions and maintaining locked financial periods.
- Act as a point persona and project manager for all new financial system implementations.
- Understand crucial points of reliance on data and systems to ensure finance and accounting can meet their deadlines.
- Take a leadership role in building out SOX compliant processes for financial systems.
- Recommend, present, and implement areas of workflow improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information System, Finance/Accounting
- 5-8 years of knowledge and related industry experience implementing and maintaining financial systems.
- Experience with design, development, testing and deployment of custom solutions in NetSuite
- NetSuite integration experience API or direct point-to-point
- High energy, high integrity leadership style with a positive outlook, collaborative mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and diagnostic skills.
- Strong Financial Acumen, you understand how operational and financial decisions impact the financial statements
- Ability to research and communicate technical system issues to senior management and prepare and maintain relevant and organized work papers and memorandum.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- NetSuite Administrator and/or ERP Consulting Certification highly preferred
- Healthcare experience highly preferred, ideally focused on early stage, high growth SaaS or subscription-based business models
- Experience with other Financial systems outside of the ERP.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships*
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer!
- In-office catered breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Grubhub lunch program & Thursday Maven get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend*
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven!
- 401K matching for US-based, full-time employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers listed under Maven DCW Providers, PA are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: email@example.com.