- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Midsize Companies to Work for (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in Health Care (2021)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in New York (2021)
- PARENTS@WORK Best Places to Work for Parents (2021)
- ROCK HEALTH Disruptive Founder of the Year (2021)
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK Certified (2021)
- FAST COMPANY #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- CB INSIGHTS Digital Health 150 (2020)
- INTERBRAND Breakthrough Brand (2020)
Learn more about the meaningful impact your talents will serve for Maven users by clicking here.
Program Operations Coordinator
Maven is looking for a Coordinator, Program Operations to execute critical daily program operations at Maven. Program Operations is part of overall Business Operations at Maven and is responsible for maintaining and improving all Maven programs to deliver exceptional Member experience.
You will work cross functionally with sales and client success, product, engineering, and data teams in order to manage processes to prepare for scale. You will interface with clients, partners, vendors, and users, primarily on Maven Wallet, Maven Milk and the technical work required for client implementations.
Reporting to our Senior Manager of Program Operations, you will be responsible for meeting or exceeding operational KPIs while assessing results to ensure effective and efficient performance.
As a Program Operations Coordinator at Maven, you will:
- Provide day-to-day operations for Maven Wallet to support the financial aspects of our Member’s paths to parenthood
- Support operations for Maven Milk, client configuration and user eligibility, as needed
- Identify and implement continuous process improvement opportunities across Maven’s programs to drive scalability
- Collaborate cross functionally with our Strategy, Client Success, Care Advocate, Product, Engineering, and Data teams
- Interface with vendors to deliver operational excellence while building strong relationships
- “Roll up your sleeves” on daily operations while maintaining high levels of service
We’re looking for you to bring:
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in an operations role and/or for a management consulting firm
- Strong operational skills including operations execution, project management and relationship management
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment, strong experience with data and analytics tools
- Passion for details, responsiveness and organization
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills; direct experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Significant entrepreneurial drive, ability to create order from chaos, and willingness to roll up sleeves to directly solve challenging problems
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong educational track record
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Knowledge of key trends in the healthcare industry, particularly in women’s and family health
- Prior experience in a fast-growing startup environment
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships*
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer!
- In-office catered breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Grubhub lunch program & Thursday Maven get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend*
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven!
- 401K matching for US-based, full-time employees (immediately vesting)
These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers listed under Maven DCW Providers, PA are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: email@example.com.