Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women's and family health, offering continuous, holistic care for fertility, pregnancy and parenting. Maven’s award-winning digital programs are trusted by leading employers and health plans to reduce costs and drive better health outcomes for both parents and children. Founded in 2014 by CEO Kate Ryder, Maven has supported more than 10 million women and families to date. Maven has raised more than $200 million in funding from leading investors including Sequoia, Oak HC/FT, Dragoneer Investment Group and Lux Capital.
Recent awards include:
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in Health Care (2021)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in New York (2021)
- PARENTS@WORK Best Places to Work for Parents (2021)
- ROCK HEALTH Disruptive Founder of the Year (2021)
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK Certified (2021)
- FAST COMPANY #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- CB INSIGHTS Digital Health 150 (2020)
- INTERBRAND Breakthrough Brand (2020)
Maven is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our growing People team and will support all of Maven's hiring efforts! The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for partnering with hiring managers, sourcing and building strong pipelines of candidates, creating consistent interview assessments and negotiating/closing offers. This person will be someone who is extremely organized, thrives in cross-functional environments and has a resilient, positive attitude.
As a Senior Recruiter at Maven, you will:
- Become the trusted recruiting partner to hiring managers informing, guiding and consulting on their talent attraction strategies from sourcing through to close.
- Proactively manage candidate pipelines through a seamless interview experience ensuring they are set up for success and updated in a timely manner (managing 15+ requisitions at any given time with 24 - 48 hour SLA deadlines).
- Maintain high level of data integrity and recruiting operations to ensure proper usage of recruiting tools
- Running desk in a methodical, organized and planned manner (using reporting, funnel data, deadlines, clear agendas and written plans with follow ups to ensure all deadlines and goals are met, if not exceeded).
- Partner with Maven People team on cross-functional projects to support People initiatives and goals across the company
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 5-7 years of full life cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth company (500+ FTE)
- Proven track record of filling positions at all levels of a company, achieving deadlines and using funnel data to understand escalation points.
- Strong networking skills and advanced creative sourcing tactics to continue to build the network using Greenhouse, GEM, LinkedIn Recruiter and X-ray searches (with adv. Boolean logic) to find top talent digitally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to different styles and with urgency
- Ideally worked in large tech company recruiting function that's scaled up and wants to step back into smaller company with a rapid growth trajectory.
- Executive Search in a top-tier search firm or recruiting agency background is also a plus!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Operational mindset, for scale to identify problems drive efficiencies across the recruiting process
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free One Medical membership
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Weekly team lunches and bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks and regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.