Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women’s and family health with a mission to improve the health of the world-- one woman, one family at a time. Maven’s unique care model enables employers and health plans to improve maternal health outcomes and lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, and parenting/pediatrics, and offers 24/7 access to Maven’s proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in women’s health.
Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women and families, and raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for a Client Marketing Associate to join our team. You will report into our Enrollment Marketing team as one of the primary channels to support member enrollment. This role is ideal for someone who truly understands client service and is well versed in integrated marketing solutions. You will be responsible for client-facing marketing activities that ultimately drive employee engagement that translates to member enrollments.
As Client Marketing Associate at Maven, you will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all client marketing requests and work closely with the Enrollment Marketing lead to deliver marketing materials and support
- Maintain and execute the client communication calendar including launch, onboarding, announcements, newsletters, and other lifecycle campaigns
- Partner with enrollment marketing to maintain an editorial calendar for enrollment campaigns
- Create and maintain a client advocacy process in partnership with key stakeholders (Brand comms, content, etc.) and be the primary point of contact for advocacy requests
- Partner with sales and client success to create campaigns to support upsell / cross-sell and renewal
- Support head of client success in executing the client advisory board
- Provide support to Client Success for our clients quarterly business reviews
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing efforts
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in a client marketing role at a B2B2C or B2B SaaS company
- Experience creating campaigns and experiences that create customer champions and brand advocates
- Exceptionally strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to strategically translate research and insights into actionable marketing plans
- Effective problem-solving abilities and ability to move quickly to execute
- Experience with Hubspot / Salesforce preferred
- Passion for women’s and family health
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for Mavens and generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!)
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.