Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women’s and family health with a mission to improve the health of the world-- one woman, one family at a time. Maven’s unique care model enables employers and health plans to improve maternal health outcomes and lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, and parenting/pediatrics, and offers 24/7 access to Maven’s proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in women’s health.
Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women and families, and raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team who can execute and deliver new features and products that improve the experience of the patients and providers who use our platform. Reporting into and working closely with the Head of Product, you will play a key role in developing product strategy and leading a cross-functional team to execute on it, with the ultimate goal of creating delightful digital care products that engage, delight and drive better outcomes for our members. Strong cross-functional influence and business judgement skills, as well as an outstanding track record delivering impactful products are a must have.
As a Senior Product Manager at Maven, you will:
- Work with the VP of Product to develop recommendations for the product roadmap and execution plan
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, and develop new features and products
- Develop success metrics and track them in a way to maintain accountability but also to inform the future product roadmap
- Communicate strategy and goals to project teams and ensure delivery against them
- Be an advocate for the people on your team, ensuring that everyone is operating at the top of their license
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, with at least 3 years working on consumer products
- Strong product discipline, grounding all product decisions in data, customer feedback and measurable impact
- Ability to build awesome products and drive outstanding business results through focus, strong judgement, contagious passion, clear communication, empathy and pragmatism
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Design, and other cross-functional teams on technologies we implement
- Ability to manage directly complex roadmaps at scale
- Superb collaboration and communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and, metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- Experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative user research, as well as A/B testing, to evaluate and validate product decisions
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Experience driving behavioral changes through digital healthcare and wellness products
- Experience driving engagement with digital content and community
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for Mavens and generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!)
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.