Maven is the largest virtual clinic for women’s and family health with a mission to improve the health of the world-- one woman, one family at a time. Maven’s unique care model enables employers and health plans to improve maternal health outcomes and lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, and parenting/pediatrics, and offers 24/7 access to Maven’s proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in women’s health.
Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women and families, and raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our Engineering team to dive in and make an impact quickly. The QA Engineer will be involved throughout the development lifecycle with particular emphasis on assuring the quality of our users’ experience. You will be responsible for test planning, documenting, coordinating, and executing activities related to the testing of systems and applications developed by our product team.
As a QA Engineer at Maven, you will:
- Test planning, documenting, coordinating, and executing activities related to the testing of systems and applications developed by our product team
- Manually test existing and new product features on different platforms
- Manually test existing products on different mobile devices (Android and iOS)
- Work with Developers and Product Managers to solve any issues that arise
We’re looking for you to bring:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a QA Engineering role (Web and mobile applications)
- Strong knowledge Quality Assurance methodologies
- Strong experience in different testing techniques such as UI testing, regression testing, smoke testing etc
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong experience with manual testing across multiple browsers and multiple platforms including desktop and mobile environments
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and proactive
- Critical thinker and problem solver
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- You have experience enhancing web and mobile (iOS and Android) automation suites
- You have experience setting up a continuous integration pipeline for automation test suites.
- An understanding of at least one programming language (Java, Python, etc.)
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for Mavens and generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!)
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.