Maven is the leading women’s and family healthcare company. Named the #1 Most Innovative Company in Health by Fast Company in 2020, Maven advances women’s health, family planning, and diversity in the workforce by empowering parents to plan or start a family while growing their careers. Employers love Maven because it helps lower their healthcare costs while improving their ability to attract and retain women and working parents. Founded in 2014 by Katherine Ryder, Maven has raised $88MM, and is backed by Icon Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT, Spring Mountain Capital, Female Founders Fund, Harmony Partners, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for a highly motivated and professional Client Success Director to join our growing Client Success team in the Central and West coast regions. The Client Success Director will be the main point of contact for multiple enterprise accounts with 2,000 - 20,000 employees. This person will lead the day-to-day management and identify strategic opportunities to delight our clients and customers with Maven’s product and services.
As Client Success Director at Maven, you will:
- Be the face of Maven for all client related needs
- Serve as the voice of the client internally by bringing insights to enhance product development and program marketing efforts
- Maintain high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Consult clients on ways to better support their working parents based on Maven’s industry expertise and program resources
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborating with partner teams such as member support, operations, analytics, product, and sales as required
- Provide strategic analysis of member engagement performance and program metrics
- Own communications to meet mutually agreed upon goals including but not limited to quarterly business reviews, external client meetings/events and other project plans.
- Convert clients into Maven advocates, leveraging their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Own renewals, upsells and support expansion opportunities
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 3-5 years of experience in account management or client services role in digital health, healthcare company, benefits or SaaS companies
- Experience working with midsize clients (2k- 20,000) is preferred
- Passion for healthcare and influencing organizational change
- Track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Ability to develop and grow relationships with clients, including VP and C-level executives.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal, written, and presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and persuade, and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills and effective problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while holding yourself and others accountable for deadlines and deliverables
- Possess analytical skills and strategic thinking- you’re strong on both IQ and EQ
- Experience in working with the full lifecycle of customer success post sales (implementation, adoption, product training, renewals, upsells, and account management)
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free One Medical membership
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Weekly team lunches and bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks and regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.