Maven is the leading women’s and family healthcare company. Named the #1 Most Innovative Company in Health by Fast Company in 2020, Maven advances women’s health, family planning, and diversity in the workforce by empowering parents to plan or start a family while growing their careers. Employers love Maven because it helps lower their healthcare costs while improving their ability to attract and retain women and working parents. Founded in 2014 by Katherine Ryder, Maven has raised $88MM, and is backed by Icon Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT, Spring Mountain Capital, Female Founders Fund, Harmony Partners, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for a Sales Operations leader capable of running complex, multi-disciplinary projects on behalf of the executive leadership team. You will work cross-functionally to define front-end strategy, go-to-market approach, org design and operating model, and will assess results to ensure effective and efficient performance. You will collaborate to develop and manage Maven’s go-to-market strategic plans, operating model improvements, and resourcing plans, enabling our team to execute and innovate at speed.
As the Senior Director, Sales Operations at Maven, you will:
- Play a critical role partnering with Maven’s sales leadership team to shape and execute sales team priorities
- Develop compelling and insightful recommendations and lead execution against initiatives in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision-making with C-suite leaders
- Ensure OKRs / metrics used to track the sales business are consistent and highly targeted to Maven’s goals
We’re looking for you to bring:
- Experience working on complex strategic initiatives and driving strategic or operational initiatives, either at a major management consultancy or in a Sales Operations role at a comparable fast-growth tech company
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills
- Significant entrepreneurial drive and willingness to roll up sleeves to directly solve challenging problems
- Strong ability to present to executives and communicate with management team, and excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skill
At Maven we believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free One Medical membership
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Weekly team lunches and bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks and regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.