Maven is the leading women’s and family healthcare company. Named one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies,” Maven advances women’s health, family planning, and diversity in the workforce by empowering parents to plan or start a family while growing their careers. Employers love Maven because it helps lower their healthcare costs while improving their ability to attract and retain women and working parents. Founded in 2014 by Katherine Ryder, Maven has raised $88MM, and is backed by Icon Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT, Spring Mountain Capital, Female Founders Fund, Harmony Partners, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki. Learn more at www.mavenclinic.com.
Brand Design: Maven is looking for an experienced creative producer to join our New York City office to help manage a growing brand design team. The role serves as the central point person for the brand teams cross functional work with marketing, product, growth team as well as brand driven initiatives. As a creative producer you will be responsible for planning and tracking projects, managing and allocating resources based on cross functional priorities and carrying projects from kick-off through final production.
As a Creative Producer at Maven, you will:
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects from kick-off to completion, including the creation of project schedules, tracking and ensuring all deliverables are met and regularly communicating status with all team members
- Source and manage relationships with production vendors and contractors.
- Proactively identify and discuss solutions for potential blockers or production risks.
- Ability to organize and understand project requirements that may at times be ambiguous.
- Facilitate meetings with collaborators and circulate actionable notes.
- Manage project billing, as well as budget creation and reconciliation when needed.
- Define and facilitate processes that will contribute better team communication and project documentation.
- Confidence in managing projects in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to create strong relationships and build trust with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Creative Producer / Project Manager working in a fast paced environment with design, advertising and/or marketing teams
- Experience working with Project Management software (Asana, Threads, etc.)
- Self-starter, flexible, highly organized, detail-oriented, reliable, and has the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Established network of creative professionals in NYC (photographers, creative agencies, video producers, etc)
- Experience managing relationships and projects with outside vendors
- Ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and notes to deliver clear direction to the creative team
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to positively influence the success of a project through rationale and diplomacy
- Solid understanding of creative best practices
- Mastery of GSuite programs (Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.)
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Startup or B2B experience is helpful
- Familiarity with product and product design
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free One Medical membership
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Weekly team lunches and bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks and regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.