Maven is the leading women’s and family healthcare company. Named one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies,” Maven advances women’s health, family planning, and diversity in the workforce by empowering parents to plan or start a family while growing their careers. Employers love Maven because it helps lower their healthcare costs while improving their ability to attract and retain women and working parents. Founded in 2014 by Katherine Ryder, Maven has raised $88MM, and is backed by Icon Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT, Spring Mountain Capital, Female Founders Fund, Harmony Partners, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki. Learn more at www.mavenclinic.com.
Maven is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to be the main point of communication with candidates throughout our hiring process. We’re preparing for a period of hypergrowth - we’ve doubled in 2019 and that’s just the beginning! With an influx of candidates comes an influx of interviews - therefore we’re looking for someone to create smooth, enjoyable and transparent recruiting processes from scheduling to coordinating logistics to making recommendations for process improvements. You’ll be working with every department at Maven, making this an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to learn and work across the company before pivoting to a more specialized role.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Maven, you will:
- Be the main point of contact for candidates across all departments and levels - assistants to VPs, from Sales to Engineering
- Schedule phone screens, video calls, and in-person interviews-- sending context and event information to both candidates and interviewers
- Greet and tour candidates during onsite interviews, ensuring an excellent experience
- Participate in ad hoc projects across the Maven People team
- Gain exposure to different parts of the business, with the potential for internal mobility (on the People Team, or others!)
We’re looking for you to bring:
- Yourself! This is a full-time opportunity in NYC
- Experience in scheduling/calendar management, coordination or other administrative tasks
- Flexibility and adaptability - we move quickly!
- Strong attention to detail - you’ll be making sure everything runs smoothly while also identifying where we can improve
- Enthusiastic demeanor - you make people feel welcome to and excited about Maven through every interaction
- Excitement for healthtech or the startup space - you’ll learn a lot here and will obtain the tools to foster your professional growth
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Experience with Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, or similar systems
- Experience with HR systems (e.g., Greenhouse, JustWorks, LinkedIn, etc...)
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free One Medical membership
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Weekly team lunches and bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks and regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.