Maven is the leading women’s and family healthcare company. Named one of Fast Company’s “Most Innovative Companies,” Maven advances women’s health, family planning, and diversity in the workforce by empowering parents to plan or start a family while growing their careers. Employers love Maven because it helps lower their healthcare costs while improving their ability to attract and retain women and working parents. Founded in 2014 by Katherine Ryder, Maven has raised $88MM, and is backed by Icon Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT, Spring Mountain Capital, Female Founders Fund, Harmony Partners, and individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, and Anne Wojcicki. Learn more at www.mavenclinic.com.
Maven is looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Director to lead our sales process in all stages from qualification to close. You are a sales professional with demonstrated experience closing complex business deals, consistently meeting and exceeding goals. You will work with prospects to not simply buy Maven offerings, but also to build business partnerships that enhance the growth of Maven’s business. The candidate must be a strong leader, extremely well organized, creative, results-oriented, quality minded and help champion Maven’s product portfolio in the marketplace. This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of a fast-growing company where your responsibilities will increase exponentially with your ability. The role will report to our Vice President of Sales.
As an Enterprise Sales Director at Maven, you will:
- Own a sales strategy and process that results in landing and retaining new clients
- Manage groups through the sales process - qualification to close
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships with key stakeholders in healthcare: brokers, benefits admin. platforms, exchanges, etc.
- Present and deliver Maven’s value proposition virtually and in person
- Highly motivated, self-starting, and results-oriented
We’re looking for you to bring:
- Successful track record and 100%+ quota attainment for past 3+ years
- 8-10 years experience in digital health sales, ideally selling to HR/Benefits
- Experience leading sales with multi-million dollar contract values
- Ability to adapt presentations on-the-go to cater to different settings
- Experience in Salesforce
Helpful experiences and backgrounds:
- A network of relationships with key stakeholders in healthcare: brokers, benefits admin. platforms, exchanges, etc.
- Passion for documenting and contributing new ideas and feedback from market to product
- Experience working cross-functionally in a small start-up environment
At Maven we believe that a diverse backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- Dental and Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free One Medical membership
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave and 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Weekly team lunches and bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks and regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.