Maven is the virtual clinic dedicated to women’s and family health. Named one of Fast Company’s “10 Most Innovative Healthcare Companies” in 2018, Maven’s leading family benefits platform both advances women in the workplace and empowers every pathway to parenthood, making it easier for parents to start and grow a family during a critical time in their careers. Maven was founded in 2014, operates the largest proprietary women’s and family health telehealth network in the country, and has raised $42m in capital from top investors including Sequoia and Oak HC/FT.
Maven is seeking a Product Manager to join our growing team who can execute and deliver new features and products that improve the experience of the patients and providers who use our platform. Reporting into and working closely with the Head of Product, the ideal candidate will be passionate about Maven’s mission and able to work cross-functionally to bring the best possible product forward.
- Work with the Head of Product to develop recommendations for the product roadmap and execution plan
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, and develop new features and products
- Develop success metrics and track them in a way to maintain accountability but also to inform the future product roadmap
- Communicate strategy and goals to project teams and ensure delivery against them
- Be an advocate for the people on your team, ensuring that everyone is operating at the top of their license
- 2-4 years of Product Management experience
- A track record for exceeding expectations
- Superb collaboration and communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action
- Experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative user research to evaluate and validate product decisions
- Proactive and organized
- Experience managing team members and projects in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That’s why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- Dental and Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- Citi Bike and ClassPass discounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Parental and other leave
- Sponsored learning & development programs
- Annual personal hobby stipend
- Weekly team lunches and bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks and regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- Newly designed NYC office in the heart of Tribeca
- Ongoing special days, such as designated ‘bring your child’ and ‘bring your canine’ to work days!
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.