Who We Are
Maven is building the university of the future - empowering the world’s creators to offer cohort-based courses directly to their audiences. Courses on Maven have community at their core, focus on active learning, and are available anywhere in the world.
Our team has raised $25 million from incredible investors including Andreessen Horowitz, First Round, Naval, and Arlan Hamilton, and we've launched sold-out courses with instructors like Li Jin, Anthony Pompliano, Lenny Rachitsky, and Sahil Lavingia.
We're the leading player in a massive and growing market, but are still early enough for you to make a big impact. Join us!
Develop and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy to promote our instructors as thought-leaders and tell Maven’s story as the leading platform for experts to share their knowledge with the world. Using our product innovation and world-class learning content as a baseline, you will inspire budding instructors to join our Maven Course Accelerator and launch successful courses. You’ll write our social playbook, developing the public voice of Maven and building our online presence and following. You’ll work closely with the founders and top tier creators to activate their followings, amplify their messages, and build the public Maven community. With a strategy in place and your first experiments under your belt, you’ll build a team that can execute your ideas at scale.
You’ll report to our GM of Core Operations and work closely with members of the leadership team.
- Creativity and an excellent eye for content
- A deep understanding of social media dynamics, including a familiarity with key performance metrics and a passion for growing our audience
- An ability to use writing to intrigue, influence, and drive action
- A relentless passion for experimentation and the competency to devise new ways to build a large, engaged audience for a consumer-focused startup
- The ability to attract, onboard, and manage A+ talent, including freelancers and agencies
- Passion for and knowledge of the education space