Matter is looking for a creative, energetic, detail-oriented and collaborative Lead Recruiter to join our team in San Francisco. As one of the first 10 employees at Matter, you’ll have the opportunity to shape and own full-cycle recruiting at Matter.
How you’ll contribute:
- You’ll create a recruitment experience where all candidates feel amazing about their time with Matter.
- You’ll develop relationships with Matter’s cross-functional teams to understand their recruiting needs.
- You’ll learn Matter’s value prop in order to confidently source, engage, and nurture passive and active top technical talent.
- You’ll phone screen candidates for a variety of roles and levels with a focus on moving quality through the pipeline over quantity.
- You’ll implement interview processes that are effective, delightful, and memorable.
- You’ll uphold data integrity to produce reports, draw insights, and make changes in your process while keeping stakeholders informed.
- You’ll build relationships with passive candidates.
- You’ll champion diversity and inclusion initiatives.
A little bit about you:
- You have 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience with at least 2 years hiring software engineers in the Bay Area at a tech company.
- You possess the ability to understand and explain technical requirements for engineering roles.
- You are eager to experiment with innovative approaches to effectively engage diverse engineering talent.
- You can balance idealism mixed with pragmatism.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are comfortable in delivering and receiving regular peer feedback.
- You currently live or are willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area.