Matter is looking for a talented, kind and thoughtful Lead UX Designer to join us in creating the future of feedback. As one of the first 10 employees at Matter, you’ll get to work on our most interesting, challenging and impactful challenges. Together, we can help professionals everywhere reach their career aspirations and achieve their professional goals.
How you’ll contribute:
- You’ll undertake qualitative research, identifying needs and pain points, to inform feature development.
- You’ll create wireframes, user flows and early-stage prototypes to test your assumptions.
- You’ll communicate design work clearly, with rationale grounded in research and data.
- You’ll work with the rest of the Design Team to ensure cohesion across all of Matter.
- You’ll inspire the entire team by bringing new ideas to the table.
- You’ll advocate for and follow user-centered design.
A little bit about you:
- You’re eager to share your portfolio showcasing 5+ years of human-centered digital product design work. Experience in SaaS is a plus!
- You have experience being accountable and taking ownership of product features from start to finish.
- You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it.
- You get excited about drafting wireframes and user flows.
- You have the ability to craft effective, engaging and delightful copy-writing.
- You’re informed by data, and enjoy supplementing great design with substantiated data by which you validate your decisions.
- You can balance idealism mixed with pragmatism.
- You currently live or are willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area.