A little bit about you:
- You love making beautiful, and delightful Web experiences.
- You’ve been building Web applications professionally for 3+ years.
- You have experience working at a startup.
- You have significant experience with frontend frameworks — e.g., React, Angular, or Ember.
- You are skilled with CSS, and CSS preprocessors such as Sass or LESS.
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
- You can balance idealism with pragmatism.
- You currently live in, or are willing to relocate to, the San Francisco Bay Area.
- You have experience with open source.
- You have built and maintained complex Web frontends with React.
- You have experience with testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, Karma, QUnit, Cypress, or TestCafe.
- You have experience with backend frameworks, such as Express, Rails, or Django.
- You have experience with frontend build tools such as Lerna, Yarn, or Webpack.
- You are comfortable writing raw SQL, and understand how ORMs work.