MATTE is looking to hire a full time video editor (Adobe Premiere) who is also proficient in After Effects, able to swing between a Motion Designer role and a Video Editor role as needed. Our work is diverse, spanning jewelry and fashion campaigns to live music event recaps, from short documentary profiles to purely animation-driven work. All of our work features post production as a visible creative element, rather than an invisible component– so we are looking for similar portfolios in applicants. The Video Editor and Motion designer is a very collaborative role, working closely with other editors, the Lead Motion Designer, MATTE's graphic design department, and internal creative leads. Our workplace is a fast paced environment, with a vibrant culture and a colorful set of international creative thinkers working in a modern way.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Demonstrate a developed skill level in digital video editing for short form high-energy commercial content
- Work closely with post-production supervisors and the Lead Animator to support the creation of 2D motion graphics and animation for short form commercial video content
- Research and offer creative suggestions based on client and internal creative briefs
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in After Effects, Premiere
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines well