The Experiential Events Intern is responsible for supporting our Head of Experiential in creating unique experi- ences through the transformation of physical spaces. This role is for individuals who are creative and organised, has a neck for planning, and great attention to detail.
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to the following:)
- Assist our Head of Experiential throughout the development process of events.
- Coordinating timelines and schedules.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors, clients and industry affiliates.
- On-site event set-up, assisting front-of-house and compiling post-event press.
- Providing general day-to-day administrative support.
- Student of the industry: keeping up on the latest news, trends and emerging platforms or talents.
- Eligible to receive college credit and available to commit at least 3 full days a week. - An innovative mind who is organised, resourceful and prudent.
- Strong communication skills and able to multi-task.
- Social media savvy and has a keen interest in music, design and pop culture.
- Experience in creative/events productions will be germane to this role.