The Graphic Design intern is responsible for supporting our design team in their pursuit to produce work that is dynamic, thought-provoking and unique across the various mediums we work in. This is a hands-on experience and you are greatly encouraged to showcase and share your personal creativity and style.
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to the following:)
- Execute designs and artworks that are aligned with the overall design direction.
- Brainstorming unique layout solutions and typography explorations.
- Support design team (designers and art directors) across branding, content and experiential projects from creating original artwork, supporting on brand identity exploration and imagery swipe to deck creation.
- Eligible to receive college credit and available to work a minimum of 3 days a week.
- A graphic design major (or any graphic design-related majors).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
- Skilled in design, typography and branding.
- Open minded and nimble, able to work in a fast-paced environment.