The Account Manager - Experiential is responsible for supporting our growing Experiential Dept. The Account Manager will also be expected to retain and grow existing client relationships.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Maintain day-to-day relationship with clients in the lifestyle, tech, fashion, and luxury space.
- Provide a consistent, professional client experience/ manage expectation throughout the relationship and provide consistent and timely communication.
- Ensure accounts are running smoothly and efficiently both internally with the team and externally with the client.
- Handling day-to-day client needs providing necessary information to all internal and external teams (i.e. production, design, talent, etc.). Creating and furnishing necessary materials and reports to teams.
- Responsible for the overall health of assigned programs, clients and projects to ensure deliverables meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage new leads, RFP’s, development and presentation of client proposals and pitches.
- Represent MATTE and present proposals at client meetings and functions
- On-going project management, execution and production of experiential marketing programs and campaigns.
- Executing experientially driven events including supporting production on site and managing client expectations on site. Travelling nationally and internationally as dictated by the event location and needs.
- Being present at events as main POC for client.
- Leading weekly external client status calls as well as weekly internal project meetings.
- Overseeing budget management with producer and communicating necessary updates and call-outs to clients.
- Ensuring projects are fully reconciled in a timely manner and tracking project P&L.
- Compiling materials for weekly reports, activation decks, post-event case studies/recaps, required client follow-up, and status documents.
- Mentoring and participating in professional development of junior staff.
- 5+ years related industry experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Proactive mindset and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in fashion, lifestyle, and media industries.
- Awareness of, and interest in, cultural trends
- Experience in music and live event production is a plus!
- Superior interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the capability to prioritize and manage multiple projects will contribute to their overall Agency success.
- Ability to prioritize projects on an ongoing basis and communicate needs effectively and efficiently.