The Account Manager is responsible for supporting our accounts team. The Account Manager will also be expected to retain and grow existing client relationships.
- Maintain day-to-day relationship with clients in fashion and luxury space.
- Provide a consistent, professional client experience/ manage expectations throughout relationship and provide consistent and timely communication.
- Ensure accounts are running smoothly and efficiently both internally with the team and externally with the client.
- Responsible for the overall health of assigned programs, clients and projects to ensure deliverables meet the requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage new leads, RFP’s, development and presentation of client proposals and pitches.
- Represent MATTE and present proposals at client meetings and functions
- On-going project management, execution and production of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Develop insights and formulate strategy with Strategist and Creative teams
- 5+ years related industry experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Proactive mindset and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in fashion, lifestyle, and media industries.
- Experience in music and live events space is a plus!
- Superior interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the capability to prioritize and manage multiple projects will contribute to their overall Agency success.
- Ability to prioritize projects on an ongoing basis and communicate needs effectively and efficiently.