MATTE is looking for it's next Human Resources Intern. The HR intern will be exposed to all HR competencies in an agency setting. This internship will allow the student to develop knowledge and skills to be successful through exposure to Human Resources Management.
The HR Intern will be exposed to (but not limited) to the following
- Labor and Compliance regulations and audits
- Consulting managers on best practices
- Benefits structuring
- Labor forecasting
- Organization Development (Appreciative Inquiry, Organization Diagnosis, etc.)
- Contract negotiation
- Exposure to full employee lifecycle - on-boarding, performance reviews, progressive disciplinary, etc.
- Currently enrolled in an BS/BA or MBA program or MA/MS/MPS program in HR Management, Labor/Industrial Relations, Organization Development, Business, or related field
- 2-3 days a week availability
- Analytical and data minded
- Strong business acumen
- Attention to detail