The Senior Art Director will be a key member of our Creative team, helping to craft stories, concepts, and build brands through high-level campaign strategy and execution.
-Strategic and conceptual leader.
- Craft stories, concepts, and build brands through high-level campaign strategy and execution.
- Extensive understanding of all creative disciplines, including conceptual and executional (art direction, user experience, copy, and motion).
- Fluent in design language across multiple mediums, including web and print design, print production and understanding of retouching.
- Helps collaborate across all channels.
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas, present to groups internally and externally.
- Experienced designer with an eye for detail and understanding of graphic communication.
- Evolved presentation skills with a knack for storytelling. Adobe and Keynote skills finesse, a huge plus. You have the ability to work in an organized fashion, packaging ideas & presentations for open collaboration.
- An ability & proven track record working in a multi-disciplined creative environment. Ability to work with internal & external partners on a variety of projects at once.
- Additional skills a huge plus i.e. filmmaking, audio recording, illustration, design
- 5-6+ years studio/agency experience