The Project Management intern is responsible for supporting our account managers in the development of our projects. From concept to execution, you play an integral role in ensuring that projects are well-coordinated, within budget and delivered to our clients in time— A flair for problem solving and a strong attention to detail is necessary for this role.
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to the following):
- Facilitating the account managers in the overall production of projects.
- Coordinating timelines and schedules
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors, clients and industry affiliates.
- Scouting for locations and talent.
- Assisting on-site for shoots and events.
- Assembling creative decks: image sourcing, talent research and copywriting
- Provide overall day-to-day administrative support to the creative team.
- Student of the creative industry: keeping up on the latest news, trends and emerging platforms or talents.
- Eligible to receive college credit and available to commit at least 3 full days a week. - Organised thinker with an eye for detail.
- Social media savvy and has a strong affinity for design, fashion and music.
- Experience in creative/events productions will be germane to this role.