Did you know that banana is our most sold grocery? and we deliver over 25 thousand bananas every month! MatHem pioneered and leads online grocery shopping in Sweden. The Swedish grocery market is worth $30B annually and we are going after a large slice of that pie. In comparison, the global music streaming market is worth $19B annually. We are dedicated to creating an outstanding experience for our customers - from planning purchases with your family until the milk is in your fridge. At MatHem you have a rare opportunity to use Tech to put a positive dent in peoples’ lives. The smile on people’s faces when the groceries are handed over is priceless. We create more time for whatever people love - cooking, family time, exercise and work.
We look for strong people with ambition to make a large impact on our customers and our company. You will have all opportunities to do so. MatHem is backed by Kinnevik who has a track record of backing companies who successfully transform industries - from media to telco. Our office is and will remain in central Stockholm.
We’re now looking for a Senior Product DataAnalyst to join our tech department in our Stockholm office. As a part of an innovative, agile, international team in one of Sweden’s fastest growing tech companies you’ll have a unique opportunity. We’re excited to be working with Google’s suite of world-class data products, such as BigQuery for data warehouse, Google Optimize for A/B-testing, Firebase Analytics for our mobile native apps, etc.
- Own end-to-end analytics for your area, from designing models (retention, segments, cohorts, etc.) to planning, creating and running A/B tests on large datasets to identify user trends, extract insights and improve the customer experience
- Work hands-on with our product teams and other stakeholders within the organisation to enable and promote more accurate, data-driven decisions and provide clarity on how each team is contributing
- Work with engineers to understand how we collect data and what we need to do to produce reliable product data, e.g. what instrumentation we need.
- Present actionable business recommendations based on insights and design impactful visualizations to track and highlight progress
Skills & Wish list
- Bachelor's degree and/or MSc in a quantitative discipline (such as math, statistics, engineering, etc) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working for a technology company
- Proficient in data science languages such as SQL and Python and/or R.
- Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills
- You're comfortable with ambiguity, can tackle loosely defined problems and come up with relevant answers and actionable insights
- Experience in using BI- and visualization tools (such as PowerBI, Data Studio, or similar)