About The Role:
Materialize is looking for a Marketing Associate to accelerate delivery of programs across all functions within the department. In this role, you will work closely on both strategy and execution with team leads across growth marketing, content development, events, marketing operations, and analytics - while partnering with both product and sales. Materialize is expected to be an extremely fast-growing technology company, and this role offers plenty of opportunity to grow a marketing career in the direction of your choosing.
The right candidate will be execution-oriented with a track record of independent work. They are expected to collaborate effectively across all levels of the company and to manage multiple concurrent projects with clear communication of program goals and deadlines.
What You Will Do:
- Develop marketing programs - Ensure planned programs align with our brand, buyer personas and engages across buying groups throughout the marketing funnel
- Coordinate field events and media opportunities - Deliver on programs (podcasts, executive speaking engagements, meetups, and conferences, etc.) from inception to execution, including everything from identifying worthwhile events to logistics, post-event follow up, and updating the website resources and media.
- Manage vendors and sponsorships - Work with external vendors and event organizers to secure sponsorships at events on a global scale.
- Create and administer content marketing campaigns and materials - Write and orchestrate email marketing and social marketing campaigns and serve as the go-to resource for all marketing systems.
- Generate strategic ideas - Build concepts for high-quality marketing content for a developer audience (e.g. videos, customer stories, blog articles) and identify new marketing channels, platforms, and topics we should be testing and discussing
- Support digital marketing efforts - Understand our growth marketing strategy and build landing pages, webinars & events registration flows, and nurture campaigns
- Track and analyze program KPIs - Collaborate with greater marketing team on performance against marketing goals - communicate this alongside marketing analytics in the periodic marketing report
What You Have:
- 2+ years of marketing, project management, and/or event coordination, preferably for a developer audience
- Familiarity with marketing systems, including Wordpress and Marketo
- Independent, entrepreneurial, high-productivity worker who thrives in a fast-moving workplace
- High level of ownership and autonomy to take a program from inception to execution
- Ability to use different resources from data, research, and intuition to determine the proper endeavors for Materialize
- Strong interpersonal skills, clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to prioritize and lead multiple programs on tight deadlines
Bonuses that will help but are not necessary:
- Basic knowledge of open source development and developer communities
- Experience in Data, Software or Technology industries
- Experience working in a fast-moving and high-growth startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams (remote work is optional)
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to develop the exceptional product we are building. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer.