About The Role:
The Head of Marketing Operations will lead the team who oversees marketing operations, technology infrastructure, and data management quality and analysis at Materialize. If you are driven by data, measurement and use of modern tools to support marketing initiatives and objectives, then we want to meet you.
This role will be responsible for various operations and automation projects ranging from implementing new marketing technologies to lead scoring. You will also work closely with Materialize staff and selected vendors for the administration, optimization, and reporting of our marketing nurture and demand generation campaigns.
What You Will Do:
- Marketing campaign workflow design - Collaborate with key functions including product marketing, field marketing and sales to execute campaigns. Manage the continual improvement of data quality that supports all marketing operation initiatives including reporting, lead management and sales engagement.
- Marketing stack management and automation - Lead the selection, implementation, operation, and health of digital tools that enable efficient operation and reporting for marketing programs.
- Leadflow management and lead coordination - Build and optimize lead scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development for qualification, and to increase efficiencies and conversion rates.
- Process design and optimization - Continuously evaluate operational processes to identify opportunities to use technology to remove friction and ensure the best possible user experience.
- Marketing analytics management - Implement and optimize campaign tracking, monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, and formalize processes for marketing data acquisition and analysis.
- Marketing operations team development - Hire and manage a team of marketing operations experts. Train sales and marketing teams how to use integrated digital tools. Manage external vendor relationships and budgets.
What You Have:
- 6 + years experience in a B2B marketing operations/automation/technology role
- Solid understanding of marketing functions, the supporting teams and technologies, and the intersections for the optimal marketing mix and experiences.
- Demonstrated expertise in building and administering mature marketing technology stacks, integrating marketing tools to support business objectives, and establishing scalable processes.
- Experience across a variety of marketing technologies (Customer.io, Segment, Intercom, Snowflake, Salesforce etc.) and their points of integration.
- Analytical thinker with strong technical skills and a knack for deconstructing and solving complex problems
Bonuses that will help but are not necessary:
- Intermediate knowledge and experience using SQL and APIs
- Experience working at a database company or within an adjacent field
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to develop the exceptional product we are building. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer.