About The Role:
What You Will Do:
- Drive lead generation activities - including strategic planning, A/B testing, optimization, and measurement for both content and creative.
- Manage lead lifecycle, user journey, and funnel metrics, providing stakeholders across the company with key insights and information about our customers.
- Help determine the strategic direction for organic search growth across content, promotion, & site development.
- Manage day-to-day SEO and SEM for Materialize, including the creation and optimization of content and landing pages, performance monitoring, reporting, keyword strategy, and metadata writing.
- Strategize and coordinate with in-house content creation, including the development and promotion of webinars and highly technical content.
- Define quantitative and qualitative goals, maintain data accuracy, and report on cross-channel attribution for accounts, leads and contacts.
What You Are:
- Foundational knowledge of inbound & outbound marketing strategies and a solid understanding of SEO, UX & writing.
- A deep understanding of the marketing funnel, campaign techniques to support each phase of the customer journey, and how to measure the success of programs.
- Strong working knowledge of essential demand generation systems, including Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including prior experience generating ad copy, landing page copy, and other content.
- Experience with A/B testing, measurement of statistical significance, and generating reports for colleagues outside of the marketing department.
- 5-7 years working in B2B growth marketing, with a focus on managing large scale campaigns on Google, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Clear, consistent demonstration of a collaborative work ethic, creativity in identifying solutions, and a self-starter mindset.
Bonuses that will help but are not necessary:
- Previous management or ownership of CRM, webinar software, and marketing automation systems.
- Experience working at a database company or within an adjacent field.
- Familiarity with the basics of creative development and/or video editing
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to develop the exceptional product we are building. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity employer.