Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
Joining our team as Senior Account Executive gives you the opportunity to play a key role in the continued expansion of Material Bank. We’re growing year-over-year across North America and we’re excited to welcome you on the journey!
Your focus will be on new customer acquisition and building relationships with targeted Brands within the Architect and Design Space.
We know that real success starts with hiring the very best people like you! We are looking for a passionate, motivated, high-performing salesperson with experience selling platform solutions. The ideal candidate historically meets and exceeds quota, thrives on navigating customer organizations, developing key relationships, and becoming a trusted advisor to grow customer relationships.
This role can be based in any major city in the East Coast United States.
What you'll do:
- Build and maintain a consistent pipeline of potential business prospects by identifying qualified leads through the business development process (prospecting, research, outreach, discovery and ideation)
- Manage the sales process from initial touchpoint through contract execution
- Continuously engages and develops customer relationships to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, retain existing revenue and obtain additional business.
- Research industry and market trends to bring subject matter expertise with customers
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver top notch customer experience
- Continually learn and develop strong sales and product knowledge
- Help scale the sales organization through operational innovation
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of successful track record selling into organizations
- Strong C-level/Executive communication skills
- Experience in hunting, prospecting, and new account development.
- Strong ability to negotiate, motivate, persuade, and influence others
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction
- Proven and quantifiable track record of overachievement
- Experience selling to mid-market and large organizations
- Customer centric mentality
What you’ll get from us:
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: Generous PTO, Sick Days, Paid National Holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: We contribute to your medical, dental, vision and short-term/long-term disability plans and have a strong employee assistance program.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) eligible after your first 90 day's employed!
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.