Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
We are looking for a Brand Success Manager (BSM) to manage Material Bank’s key Enterprise Brand partners (Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers/Dealers).
BSM will ensure the ROI of solutions purchased by our brand clients by demonstrating ongoing value and business outcomes and sharing of best practices. BSM under the leadership of the Sr. Director of Customer Success will help drive adoption and utilization of the platform and use analytics and insights to support the Account Management team that result in renewals, account expansion, and advocacy for Material Bank. The role is strategic but also requires analytical skills and the ability to execute tactically. The BSM must be experienced with quantitative and qualitative analysis, possess excellent business acumen, be highly organized while demonstrating exceptional communication skills and emotional intelligence.
BSM must have a business acumen and be at ease to discuss strategy with their clients to provide a great customer experience. Developing best in class success metrics personalized for the client. We want this role to be creator as opposed to sole execution.
This is a customer-centric and experienced leader who will direct the Customer Success team who has superb verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable defining the maximized value, new innovative use cases and highest performance for Material Bank’s customers worldwide. He/she will leverage all of the analytics, customer insights and performance data to enable and educate the internal sales/services organization to be used in qualifying and cultivating new and existing customers.
This position will report directly to Sr. Director of Customer Success.
What you’ll do:
This role is measured on meeting/exceeding gross and net revenue retention goals, key customer success metrics and KPIs, driving business outcomes and mission criticality of Material Bank’s solutions with these key customers.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement and future revenue growth
- Identify patterns pre-emptively to improve the usage/adoption of Material Bank solutions
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Outline current client reporting metrics, define client analytic needs and devise future analytics plan and cadence
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of our platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Represent the voice of the customer regarding product feedback – A liaison to provide input for core products, marketing efforts and sales process
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate closely with the engineering, development, delivery/professional services and customer success operations teams to set up or configure our software platform per customers’ requirements/scope
- Collaborate with the technical support team to troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Collaborate closely with Sales/Account Management team to support pilot customers, renewals, and account expansion opportunities
- Being the main point of contact between the company and named enterprise account managers (sales). Identify opportunities for customers to act as Material Bank advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
What you’ll bring
- BA/BS – Masters or Experience Equivalent to a Masters is a plus
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another large client-facing role
- Min 3 years of managing large complex customers with $1B+ annual revenues
- Manufacturing and/or Retail vertical experience is a huge plus.
- Strong leadership, coaching, and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization including the executive level.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action & win-win outcomes
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS/Technology company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Comfort in a start-up environment as we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Ability to travel as/when required
- Strong command of both verbal and written English. Other European language is a plus.
What you’ll get from us:
- Great Company Culture: Don’t take our word for it! Check it out here:
- Adobe Experience Maker "The Disruptor" Award (2022)
- ASID National Award for Design Innovation (2020)
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: 2 weeks’ vacation to start, Generous PTO, Sick Days, 16 paid holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, vision, strong employee assistance program. 0% contribution for single dependence and very affordable plans for spousal and family plans.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) with a 100% vesting starting at 90 days with 4% match
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.