Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
Joining our team as a Mid-Market Account Executive gives you the opportunity to play a key role in the continued expansion of Material Bank. We’re growing at 100%+ rate year-over-year across North America and we’re excited to welcome you on the journey!
Your focus will be on new customer acquisition, by winning new logos to Material Bank’s revolutionary marketplace.
We have a clearly defined Sales Methodology that delivers results, and a highly effective team structure to ensure the most effective Customer Journey, from new prospects through to satisfied, expanding, and renewing customer.
We know that real success starts with hiring the very best people like you! We'll give you all you need to get the job done, and make sure you have a lot of fun along the way. Our team and company are experiencing massive growth. If you’re looking for a place to learn & grow with exceptionally talented colleagues, Material Bank might be the place for you!
The Mid-Market Account Executive will be a senior sales rep in the revenue organization. We are looking for a passionate, motivated, high-performing salesperson with experience selling data driven solutions. The ideal candidate historically meets and exceeds quota, thrives on winning and is willing to take the necessary steps to get there including but not limited to aggressively prospecting, building and maintaining a pipeline of 4X quota, as well as possessing the ability to strategically navigate through organizations to get in front of key decision makers.
What you'll do:
- Own and manage the full-sales-cycle (e.g., opportunity creation, qualification, discovery, product demonstration, pricing and proposals, negotiation, closed won/lost, etc.) and sales outcomes within Material Bank’s culture and values
- Develop sales strategies using all tools provided to you by revenue enablement and marketing and penetrate your assigned accounts from mid-market to enterprise companies
- Intimately understand our customers’ goals, current business processes and solutions, pain and gain points, budgets, and business outcomes they are trying to solve with Material Bank
- Develop trusted relationships with stakeholders, decision makers and build a network of target executives
- Collaborate closely and effectively with customers via a consultative, solution selling, customer journey continuity approach during every phase of the sales cycle
- Research targets, position capabilities, engage stakeholders, negotiate the deal, close, and introduce/hand off to Account Management/Customer Success team after customer go live
- Communicate clearly and accurately with internal teams re: your pipeline generation, current sales pipeline/funnel updates, accurate forecasting, new prospective customer requirements, and closed-loop product feature feedback, etc.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years selling into B2B, SaaS/Software
- Sold to C-Level Suite, CROs/VP Sales, VP Marketing, VP Operations
- Successful track record in bringing emerging, disruptive technologies to market
- Strong appetite for finding net new business and extensive experience managing full-cycle sales
- Experience selling into Retail and/or Manufacturing space is preferred
- Strong executive presence and ability to challenge CXO’s with a thought leading perspective as a natural trusted advisor
- 3+ years experience selling to large enterprises. ($250K+ annual deals ) , complex/consultative sale with land/expand motions
- Experience selling digital/analytics/AI SaaS products is a major plus
- Prefer start-up experience (<50 people)
- Successful track record of hitting/exceeding quarterly/annual quota
- Excellent problem solver, empathetic listener, highly consultative sales approach
- Self-starter, entrepreneur spirit, creates the need/demand and sell the problem
- Travel 30-50%
- Bachelor's degree preferred
What you’ll get from us:
- Great Company Culture: Don’t take our word for it! Check it out here:
- Adobe Experience Maker "The Disruptor" Award (2022)
- ASID National Award for Design Innovation (2020)
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: 2 weeks’ vacation to start, Generous PTO, Sick Days, 16 paid holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, vision, strong employee assistance program. 0% contribution for single dependence and very affordable plans for spousal and family plans.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) with a 100% vesting starting at 90 days with 4% match
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.