Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
Material Bank is seeking a Sr. FP&A Analyst to assist the executive team with strategic financial model creation, functional department KPI tracking and analysis, and assistance with strategic M&A analysis and review.
As we continue our growth at Material Bank, we are looking to bring on a dynamic FP&A analyst who can traverse the organization and help with modeling, investment decision making, and rollout and analysis of strategic KPIs. The ideal candidate would have established a solid understanding of multi-year financial models, worked in and around acquisitions, including review of financial integration plans and review of P&Ls, and have the ability to synthesize data and make recommendations.
In addition to working alongside the senior leadership team creating a multi-lever model with inputs to review, based on different business criteria, we are looking for a candidate that can assist our functional department leaders with rolling out KPIs and a method for tracking goals. This role has the potential to grow into a strategic leadership position and thought partner to our CEO to assist the company as we grow.
What you will do:
- Lead and play a role on cross-functional projects: tracking metrics, KPIs and working across the organization on strategic projects
- Perform analysis and work with internal functional leaders to review business efficiency and assist with improving operations
- Build and maintain a 3-year financial plan, including modeling strategic growth drivers
- Collaborate with leaders across the company to create a single source of consumption for business metrics and KPIs in order to track functional business performance
- Partner with the CFO organization to gather data for reporting
- Assist on M&A transactions, including financial modeling, due diligence, and post-close integration
- Assist with data and systems integrations, specifically as it relates to the integration of acquired companies
What you will bring:
- 4-10+ years of experience in an FP&A or consulting role
- Strong command of multi-year financial models spanning technology and SaaS companies
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and business intelligence platforms, ex. Tableau
- Financially literate at reading and understanding investment / purchase documents for target acquisitions
- Bachelor or MBA in business, economics, or accounting
What you’ll get from us:
- Great Company Culture: Don’t take our word for it! Check it out here:
- Adobe Experience Maker "The Disruptor" Award (2022)
- ASID National Award for Design Innovation (2020)
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: 2 weeks’ vacation to start, Generous PTO, Sick Days, 16 paid holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, vision, strong employee assistance program. 0% contribution for single dependence and very affordable plans for spousal and family plans.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) with a 100% vesting starting at 90 days with 4% match
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.