Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
The Material Bank analytics team is looking for a Senior Web Analyst who understands the digital analytics space and can build and customize analytics and tag manager implementations. The ideal candidate can track activity from all lines of business and work to become an analytics implementation expert.
What you’ll do:
- Develop multi-domain expertise to drive results
- Demonstrate a grasp of the fundamental importance of clean data to empower successful digital marketing initiatives, in support of larger business objectives
- Implement Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager, configuring and customizing the tools appropriately
- Creation, management and governance of tags, dataLayer, segments, reports, etc.
- Identify gaps throughout the customer experience and recommend solutions
- Ensure executive expectations are met and results are delivered
What you'll bring:
- College degree (required) plus at least 2 years of relevant work experience in marketing, consulting, and/or ecommerce
- Experienced with Google Analytics and has implemented, configured, and customized the tool
- Have deployed Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager
- Have focused in one or more of the following areas: digital analytics, optimization, statistical modeling, consumer insights, and/or marketing analytics
- Experience integrating Google Analytics with other Google products (such as BigQuery) and 3rd party tools (such as Salesforce, Tableau, etc.)
- Understand how to read and interpret reports
- Knowledge of SQL
What you’ll get from us:
- Great Company Culture: Don’t take our word for it! Check it out here:
- Adobe Experience Maker "The Disruptor" Award (2022)
- ASID National Award for Design Innovation (2020)
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: 2 weeks’ vacation to start, Generous PTO, Sick Days, 16 paid holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, vision, strong employee assistance program. 0% contribution for single dependence and very affordable plans for spousal and family plans.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) with a 100% vesting starting at 90 days with 4% match
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in speech and writing
- Cultivate and manage relationships at the company and among the team
- Collaborate with the team lead and do so in a manner consistent with our culture and values
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and overcome technical and business challenges
- Demonstrate high intellectual bandwidth, as well an ability to prioritize and work on the right things at the right time
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.