Maschinenraum (www.maschinenraum.io) is a 4,500 sqm large and centrally in Berlin’s Prenzlauer Berg located industrial building and platform for leading Mittelstand companies to co-create sustainable and innovative solutions in a practice-oriented approach. Born out of the Viessmann Group’s digital transformation journey, Maschinenraum is also home to the successful Viessmann ventures such as WATTx, FörderProfi, Viessmann Wärme and Kupfer.
We offer our members an innovative workspace in a unique environment with access to experts from a wide range of industries and best-practices. Our facilities allow members to get work done in a collaborative coworking setup and to host events and workshops. Members can also attend exclusive events of partners from the digital ecosystem.
We are looking for a working student to support us in the field of Event & Program Management.
- You are very communicative and eloquent.
- You are an absolutely service- and customer-oriented person with exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have a quick grasp, organizational talent and can set priorities correctly.
- You have practical experience in the service sector (e.g. reception, restaurant/café, hotel etc.). Ideally, you have previously worked at other events, cafés or coworking spaces.
- You have strong communication skills in German and English.
Your role at Maschinenraum:
- You are an attentive host and contact person for our guests on-site.
- You support your colleagues in all organisational areas concerning events and workshops (e.g. setting up and taking down event equipment, service with drinks and food, support with logistics and implementation).
- You work in close contact with the Event & Program Managers and support them in the preparation of offers, project coordination, preparation and follow-up of events and workshops and are also in direct contact with customers.
- You help to make processes more effective and smooth.
Maschinenraum offers you:
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment.
- The possibility to grow and advance your skill set.
- The possibility to actively participate and design your workspace and expand your personal network.
- A great office in the heart of Berlin.
- Regular team events, participation in exciting external events, free drinks and fun.
- Working with digital experts in an environment that makes history: Accelerating the digital transformation of German SMEs.