The Data Team is looking to offer projects to up to 2 data focussed interns. The role requires interns who are both analytical and technical as they will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of projects that will include collection, analysis and visualisation of data. These projects will offer the opportunity to work with investment teams, and to deliver insights that can be used to drive the decision making process.
- Previous exposure to statistical programming languages (e.g., R, Python, Matlab, other)
- Familiarity with data manipulation languages such as SQL
- Analytical and problem solving skills. Must be a data-driven problem solver
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools (e.g., ggplot, d3.js, Tableau)
- Familiarity with web technologies: HTML5, SOAP, REST etc.
- Computer science background preferred (data structures and algorithms)