Marquee Insurance Group is a commercial insurance company specializing in transportation. We are committed to constantly improving our processes to make our client’s experience better every day. We believe that providing a fun culture and the opportunity for growth creates an energetic and happy employee base, which in turn creates a positive experience for our clients. Our culture is unique and innovative, where we promote from within and believe in performance-based advancements.
MIG has been recognized on the Pacesetters list for 2020 as one of the fastest-growing private companies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle!
As a Sales Support Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the business development efforts of the Sales team. This position will be responsible for collecting pertinent information, communicating with clients, staff, and insurance companies, and providing superior customer service. In accordance with established sales policies and procedures, you will need to explain and re-sell MIG’s core services and benefits in pursuit of the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing clients.
- Assist the Sales Team in managing current accounts and assisting with customer issues.
- Shop rates from various insurance companies, assemble information, screen accounts for the marketplace, and work with underwriters and finance companies to assemble a competitive insurance package for existing clients.
- Collaborate with other branch locations to make sure appropriate leads are forwarded.
- Follow the highest ethical and confidentiality standards.
- Collaborate with coworkers in a team-oriented environment.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and persuade
- Exceptional customer service, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office skills and related computer knowledge
MIG provides a competitive, comprehensive compensation package for our full-time employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D Insurance, Short-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Employee Assistance Programs
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 3 sick days, 7 paid holidays
Marquee Insurance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer