Are you a self-motivated, highly energetic and team-oriented individual with outstanding customer service skills? Do you want to work for a fun and rewarding company? Then we want you to be a part of Marquee Insurance Group, a commercial insurance company specializing in transportation where serving our customers is our main priority.
As a Sales Intern you will be responsible for helping manage the operational tasks of existing business.
- Answer client questions regarding their account
- Maintain hard copies and electronic filing systems of insurance certificates
- Keep a log of all insurance licenses and their renewal dates
- Follow the highest ethical and confidentiality standards
- Maintain highest service standard to ensure continued business
- Communicate with the team about the activity of daily operations to meet deadlines efficiently
What we look for:
- Insurance knowledge preferred
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Possess an ambitious nature with attention to detail
- Team player with multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities
- Proficient in MS Office skills and related computer knowledge
The unique culture at MIG is pretty hard to beat, where innovation and a hard-working environment go hand-in-hand with a casual and fun atmosphere. We promote an energetic and team-oriented workplace where collaboration and a results-driven attitude is key to our success. We dress comfortably and play music while we work - we want you to feel your best so you can do your best!
Don’t forget our core values:
- Always put the client first
- Display the highest level of integrity
- Demonstrate respect for others
- Possess a "do whatever it takes" attitude
- Work in a fun and rewarding atmosphere
- Think creatively and innovate
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Are resourceful and results driven
MIG provides a competitive, comprehensive, performance-based compensation package for our full time employees:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Optional Vision Insurance & Short-Term Disability
- Life / AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 3 sick days, 7 paid holidays
Marquee Insurance Group is a commercial insurance company specializing in small fleet trucking insurance. We pride ourselves in providing strategic coverage plans to keep you performing for your customers. MIG was recognized as one of the 2016 “Top Workplaces in Atlanta” for mid-sized companies by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. With our team of committed professionals, we guarantee satisfaction through the duration of the insurance process while providing customers the lowest rates possible with exceptional customer service.
Marquee Insurance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer