Marqeta is on a mission to change the way money moves. We’re one of the earliest enablers of embedded finance, a market opportunity sized up in the trillions. Our card issuing platform provides unprecedented flexibility and control for companies to issue cards, authorize transactions, and manage payment operations in real time. Marqeta is powering the most well known brands in the new economy (Block, Cash App, Affirm, Instacart, Doordash, Uber, Walmart, etc). Today nearly 8 out of 10 Americans use a product powered by Marqeta every week. This is the opportunity of a lifetime to work with innovators around the world and unlock equitable financial access for all.
We are looking for a Senior GRC Security Customer Trust Analyst to grow our Customer Trust program. This role will work directly with existing and prospective customers, demonstrating how our security and data protection measures align with industry best practices and applicable laws. The Senior GRC Customer Trust Analyst is a bridge between our Sales teams and our Product and Technology teams, playing a pivotal role in the revenue-generating work stream. This role will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive remediation of security risks and ensure we meet our contractual obligations. This role reports to the Director of Trust within Cybersecurity.
This role will be performed in Warsaw, Poland. We’d love for you to join us!
What You'll Do
- Lead and coordinate responses to customer requests, including addressing security and data protection inquiries, questionnaires and due diligence assessments
- Engage with Marqeta’s Product & Tech teams to analyze customer security requirements and drive remediation to improve security features
- Communicate with Marqeta’s customers, prospects and other partners to represent security and compliance on behalf of the organization
- Support customer security audits including gathering and tracking documentation requests
- Lead updates to external facing materials including Marqeta’s Trust Center, white papers, due diligence documentation and other resources to be shared with customers
- Monitor compliance with customer and partner contractual obligations
What We're Looking For
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience in Information Security, IT Audit, Risk Management or Compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to simplify key security messages and translate technical matters to non-technical audiences
- Experience designing and integrating technical regulations and standards (e.g. PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOC2, SOX, NIST, GDPR, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong bias toward action and able to operate proactively and effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Customer service oriented
- Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful, and self-starter who is able to work independently and demonstrate ability to lead a project with minimal supervision
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPP, CIPT preferred but not required
- Fernando Enrile - Director, Customer Trust
Recruiter For This Role
- Steve Pestorich - Senior Staff Technical Recruiter
- Application submission
- Recruiter video call
- Hiring manager video call
- Virtual “Onsite” consisting of 4-5, 45 min calls
Equal Opportunity, Accommodations, and Privacy
Marqeta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that gives consideration to all qualified applicants, irrespective of any characteristics protected by law. This includes (but is not limited to) race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, color, ancestry, and Veteran status. We consider qualified applicants from all backgrounds, without regard to criminal histories, in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion extends beyond the categories above. Review Marqeta’s ESG Report to see that dedication in action. Fostering an environment where everyone feels valued and respected creates a stronger and more innovative team at Marqeta. We celebrate the unique contributions of each individual and empower all members of our organization. Join us in building a company where diversity thrives and everyone can be their authentic selves.
If you require reasonable accommodation for the application process and beyond, please submit this form and we will be more than happy to assist you. Marqeta will make reasonable accommodations for candidates when needed in accordance with applicable law. The Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice applies to the personal data that you directly provide to us or that we collect during the application and candidate recruitment process.