Marmalade’s mission is to free up cash-flow for businesses everywhere. We’re an invoice payments platform that empowers businesses to fairly and simply get their invoices paid on their terms. Our goal is to ensure businesses thrive, and are not weighed down with more debt or risk.
Marmalade is in the early stages of its journey. We’re a well-funded startup with an exceptionally strong, experienced and diverse team. We’re growing rapidly and looking for like-minded people to join us on our mission.
We’re looking for a developer that wants to join a startup focused on building components for a financial services product.
We work in small cross-functional teams where you’ll help:
- Design and build new features across a wide range of product streams such as acquisition, integrations, user experience, accounting and risk decisioning
- Ensure the product can scale efficiently and keep up with the demands of new customers
- Facilitate knowledge sharing through demos, documentation and lunch and learns
- Resolve technical issues by pairing with others and executing a solution
Who you are
- Experience working with the Ruby on Rails framework
- Able to support and be supported by your team while working in an agile environment
- You love helping shape a company from the ground up and wearing many hats that start-up environments offer!
- Working collaboratively with your team members and communicating effectively
- Good writing and verbal communication skills.
The Marmalade Difference
When you work at Marmalade, you're working on a modern Rails stack with solid foundations. We are a highly collaborative bunch, with very active pull requests! Oh and we like to have fun too with weekly social events. We are a remote friendly environment - we believe that happy and healthy employees produce better business outcomes and so we have engineers in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Christchurch and Queenstown.
We love those that think differently and want a challenge - we’re here to change the game! Please get in touch to learn more about what it’s like to work at Marmalade.