Marmalade’s mission is to free up cash-flow for businesses everywhere. We’re an invoice payments platform that empowers businesses to fairly and simply get their invoices paid on their terms. Our goal is to ensure businesses thrive, and are not weighed down with more debt or risk. Marmalade is in the early stages of its journey. We’re a well-funded startup with an exceptionally strong, experienced and diverse team. We’re growing rapidly and looking for like-minded people to join us on our mission.
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Representative (CER) who wants to join a startup at the early stages. Someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and able to leverage their ability to communicate with customers to drive advocacy as we scale our customer experience capability.
Reporting into the Senior Operations Manager, the CER will be accountable for:
- Responding to suppliers and their customers’ queries through our support platform
- Supporting new suppliers to complete the verification steps required to successfully onboard onto Marmalade
- Collaborating with the Finance team to obtain supporting documentation from suppliers for any payments made to them that we can’t effectively reconcile
- Helping new suppliers understand the processes and systems required to maximise the number of invoices they are eligible to receive early payment on
- Collaborating with the Product team and being the voice of our suppliers in helping to shape the direction of our product roadmap.
Who you are
- 1+ years experience working in a Customer Success/Customer Experience role
- Startup experience ideally in a SaaS or Fintech is advantageous
- Exceptionally clear communicator with a customer centric mindset
- Strong ability to prioritise activity based on potential impact
- Technologically savvy
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Natural collaborator
- Hustle, ambition and a competitive drive to hit and exceed goals
- An excitement and appetite to help build something new.
What we offer
- Work alongside a strong experienced team with alumni from Afterpay, SafetyCulture, Envato, Autopilot, Prospa and Xero
- Be part of an early stage startup with the opportunity to have a meaningful impact and to learn, be challenged and grow with us
- A clear mission and purpose to help small and medium businesses globally
- A considerate, progressive and supportive work environment
- We are a remote friendly environment - we believe that happy and healthy employees produce better business outcomes
- Competitive salary including equity.