Marmalade is a world-first invoice payments platform that empowers businesses to take complete control of their cash-flow. Trusted by 100+ companies, Marmalade enables its customers to cost-effectively access their money as soon as they invoice with speed, simplicity and total transparency to deliver operational improvements and accelerated growth.
We are a well-funded start-up with an exceptionally strong, experienced and diverse team. We are growing rapidly and looking for like-minded people to join us on our mission to empower every business around the world to access their money, when they want it.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager that wants to join a startup from the very early stages. Someone that is willing to get their hands dirty, think strategically and loves talking to customers.
Reporting into the Head of Product, you will be accountable for:
- Developing and communicating the product strategy across the business
- Setting and executing on OKRs for your team
- Leading discovery and definition sessions with stakeholders
- Owning the entire roadmap across multiple domains (Onboarding, payer and supplier experience
- Identifying the biggest problems faced for current and future customers
- Partnering with design and engineering teams to build the ultimate solution
- Building strong relationships across all cross-functional teams
Who you are
- You love formulating a strategy and executing on the details
- A passion for building the ultimate user experience in a way that yields the results for the business and our customers
- You’ll love helping shape a company from the ground up and wearing many hats that start-up environments offer
- Your stakeholder management skills are second to none
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager working in a similar role
What we offer
- Work alongside a strong experienced team with alumni from Afterpay, SafetyCulture, Envato, Autopilot, Prospa, Dataminr and Xero
- Be part of an early stage startup with the opportunity to have a meaningful impact and to learn, be challenged and grow with us
- A considerate, progressive and supportive work environment
- We are a remote friendly environment, we believe that happy and healthy employees produce better business outcomes
- Competitive salary including equity