Marmalade is a world-first invoice payments platform that empowers businesses to take complete control of their cash-flow. Trusted by 100+ companies, Marmalade enables its customers to cost-effectively access their money as soon as they invoice with speed, simplicity and total transparency to deliver operational improvements and accelerated growth.
We are a well-funded start-up with an exceptionally strong, experienced and diverse team. We are growing rapidly and looking for like-minded people to join us on our mission to empower every business around the world to access their money, when they want it.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) who wants to join a startup at the early stages. Someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves but can also think strategically and wants to be part of helping to shape the Success function at Marmalade.
Reporting into the Senior Operations Manager, the CSM will be accountable for:
- Onboarding of new Suppliers onto the Marmalade platform
- Supporting new Suppliers to implement the processes and systems required to raise their Cash-in limit and maximise the number of invoices they have eligible
- Managing relationships with existing suppliers to minimise churn and promote advocacy of Marmalade’s unique value proposition
- Responding to supplier’s and their customer’s queries through our support platform
- Working closely with the Risk Team to help uncover the context behind any adverse behaviours
- Collaborating with the product team and being the voice of our customers in helping to shape the direction of our product roadmap
Who you are
- 2+ years experience working in a Customer Success/Customer Experience role
- Startup experience ideally in a SaaS or Fintech
- Comfortable working in an environment where the systems and processes are still in the build stage and not yet defined
- Strong ability to prioritise activity based on potential impact
- Technologically savvy
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Natural collaborator
- Exceptionally clear communicator
- Hustle, ambition and a competitive drive to hit and exceed goals
- An excitement and appetite to build something new
What we offer
- Work alongside a strong experienced team with alumni from Afterpay, SafetyCulture, Envato, Autopilot, Prospa and Xero
- Be part of an early stage startup with the opportunity to have a meaningful impact and to learn, be challenged and grow with us
- A clear mission and purpose to help small and medium businesses globally
- A considerate, progressive and supportive work environment
- We are a remote friendly environment, we believe that happy and healthy employees produce better business outcomes
- Competitive salary including equity
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are expressing an interest and what you can bring to the role.