Markforged is rapidly expanding worldwide distribution of our unique, award-winning 3D printers. We are looking for a talented field and partner marketer in the APAC region who can help drive our rapid expansion across multiple countries.
To be successful in this role, you will work closely with the Markforged team and our partners to develop and execute a plan to build awareness and pipeline for the entire APAC region. The role requires a broad range of skills, from defining a successful strategy to executing the tactical details, with the ability to enable partners in their marketing efforts.
What will you own?
- Build strong marketing relationships with our APAC partners, including the joint development and execution of marketing plans with our top partners across the region.
- Enable and lead reseller marketing professionals to achieve/exceed joint marketing and lead generation goals to support our aggressive growth objectives.
- Assist with all lead generating activities in APAC – digital advertising, email marketing and social media.
- Maintain marketing communication and 2-way feedback with the sales team and partners to ensure they have the tools they need to be effective.
- Provide our partners with marketing programs, assist with product launches, and help execute events to drive awareness and pipeline for Markforged partners.
- Develop – with other marketing colleagues – an on-going marketing training program for resellers that will include: positioning/messaging for products, competitive analysis, best practices for marketing and building local demand.
- Provide oversight of Market Development Funds (MDF) distribution in the APAC region along with the appropriate measures and guidance for usage of funds and resulting success.
- Support localization/translation of marketing assets and advertising for APAC.
- Ensure effective passing of leads and data across the region and measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Provide marketing campaigns in easy packages that can be customized and localized.
- Support localized and reseller websites in the region by ensuring current product and service information and images are available.
- Help maintain a reseller portal to provide the content and programs our partners need to effectively promote and sell our solutions.
What you have:
- Experience in a channel marketing leadership position, specifically in technology or B2B industries.
- Understanding of and enthusiasm for working across multiple cultures and time zones.
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to translate a plan into quantifiable objectives that are tracked closely. Proficient in creating and maintaining easy-to-understand dashboards.
- Experience managing budget – including co-marketing funds - in a channel marketing environment
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to edit and improve on draft marketing campaigns by resellers
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Familiarity with digital demand generation, best practices for SEO, and other marketing tactics.
- A degree in marketing, or MBA with at least 3 years’ experience preferred.
- Experience in sales is a plus.