What will you own?
- Lead the product vision for Eiger, our industry leading cloud-based software platform.
- Build a deep understanding of Markforged’s customer and business needs that you then translate into product strategy and roadmaps.
- Craft a compelling product vision with clearly defined customer problems and the planned solutions to address them. Rally team support and get executives on board.
- Seek ongoing insights from data, research, and face-to-face customer meetings.
- Run collaborative user research studies to create better user experiences for help, education, and app discovery.
- Identify new product solutions that have a meaningful impact for the business and our customers.
- Lead product development from end to end: Write specs and user stories, build wireframes and prototypes, write test plans and release checklists. Guide the team’s work with clear direction and purpose, keeping a well-prioritized backlog and optimizing for efficiency in execution.
- Coordinate risk management, dependencies and resources with cross-functional counterparts, pulling in exec support as needed.
- Ship well-crafted, customer-focused solutions at a timely pace.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- 5+ years of experience leading, shipping, and iterating on successful products with cross-functional teams.
- You have built B2B Software and are able to develop business justifications and revenue models.
- An experimental approach: You love taking an iterative approach with rapid prototyping and capturing customer feedback as early and as often as possible.
- Focused leadership: You lead with purpose, persuasion, and consistent execution.
- A highly collaborative mindset: You don’t buy into the idea of a PM as the sole visionary. You know how to create an inclusive, forward-thinking environment and proactively seek diverse perspectives.
- Creative problem solving: You’re resourceful, resilient, and adaptive — you stay positive and motivated while working through roadblocks.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills: You can communicate ideas with a clear and convincing narrative. You lead engaging meetings, brainstorms, and workshops with poise.
- Exceptional communication skills: You’re an inclusive and proactive communicator. You can work well with teams and cross-functional partners of varying disciplines, across multiple locations. You have deep familiarity with planning and communication tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Sharp decision-making: You can balance multiple feedback loops and integrate them into customer-focused decisions and product priorities.
- A university degree (BS or MS) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related degree or equivalent experience is recommended
- You have experience with analytics tools like Periscope, Tableau, Google Sheets.